Friday, August 27, 2004

Au-au-au-au-au, my muscles ache with a capital P, so of course today I had an asignment that required sitting down behind my Mac all day. Usually those are my favourite jobs (no moving, concentrating on designing) but now, when I finally get up for a break or to get a print, my legs (and I) are not enjoying the moment: aaaaaaargh, au-au-au-au. Why did I exercise so gruesomely last wednesday. Okay, I know why: to impress the substitute trainer (very cute *g*) and TG it worked, so at least I have his compliment (and smile;) to remember while I'm in pain (small comfort;)
Some good news: my wages finally arrived on my account, woohoo, so I could -again finally- buy some toiletpaper (...;) Besides getting usefull groceries I also went a little wild funshopping in smaltown Dedemsvaart (it's possible) and bought a shirt (that I still have to try on for size) lamps (for the outside of my attic-door) en rechargeable batteries (I already decided to return the recharger and buy the cuter, but more expensive one (don't ask: I can change my mind:-p)
Spent the night on the couch, chanelsurfing and watching CSI (first season) on RTL5: mwoah, the story was too serious for my taste (and was also dissapointed that punky researcher Erik Whatshisname wasn't in the episode)
Too tired to watch a semi-artistic movie with JJLeigh and E Stolz, oh well.
I hope I'm able to move again when I wake up tomorrow (haha)

2 Comments:

At 8/28/2004 06:26:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, finally (again;-)) a real post here! ;-) (i know i'm the last person in the world to complain about waiting for someone to update their blog, but it was so much fun to say ;-)). I don't understand why you don't just use:
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbeelikej.blogspot.com%2F2004_08_22_beelikej_archive.html&lp=nl_en
Okay, nevermind :)

 
At 8/28/2004 10:53:00 pm, Blogger BeeLikeJ said...

Re: babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish
Hmm, I guessed you tried that fun translating site after you suggested it? Lovely tool, but weird translation *g* Besides: translating my original blog is not only for the convenience of foreign readers, it's also to practise my English writing skils;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home