Thursday, September 02, 2004

Another not standard-day at work. After I explained to intern-boy how to make cards, there was nothing for me to do but wait for a couple of orders that are being prepared by customers in -shock horror- Word (to name but one sad program) I really love being just a desktoppublisher and check other people's shitty creations, instead of making my own designs...
But I didn't have to sit around and do nothing, plenty of work available in our finishing-corner (you try and think of a better word for it, it's where printorders are being finished;) Not very intelligent work: filling lots of ring binders one chapter at the time, very mindnumbing work, but I survived;)
Went shopping tonight for hooks to hang on my bathroom-door and I found them but the 'fits on every door' promess turned out to be false, 'cause the 'easy to use' system was so not suitable for my door! And even though it costed less than 1.50 euro (which I had to pay for it anyway, because 'this shop is rounding up' (wtf? First take away the guilder and comfort us with extra coins and then after only two years of using them convince us they are useless? My heart is weeping and my mouth is cursing >:-[) I'm still gonna return it to the shop, tsss.
Jaap called to check all the apointments concerning the move tomorrownight. I still have to clean the couch that's going back to The Hague and I also better do the dishes, 'cause I'm sure Hans and Rianne, who are gonna carry the stuff down the stairs to dad's van, want to have diner from clean plates... It's gonna be a long night... :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home