Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Finally I managed to create some order in the amount of work on my desk. I survived the last check of the yearbook for example and I also found some time to make a long awaited logo (fingers crossed that the client likes it...)
Because of the strike of employees of public transport tomorrow I had to make arrangements to get to Dedemsvaart. Erhard wants me to be able to work so bad that he offered to pick me up in the morning and luckily mom is around to drive me back home in the afternoon.
This morning I had a busdriver who isn't going to strike tomorrow, but he's not able to work, because apparently those who do strike tend to attack the busses. It's ironic that this guy did go to the big demonstration in Amsterdam 2 weeks ago (200.000 people protested against the government) and that most of his co-workers who will strike tomorrow didn't go there. Why were they not prepared to give up a day of work and travel to the capital while they don't seem to have any problem with spending the day in the cafetaria hanging around while ordinairy people and their employers lose time and money because of their strike? It's too easy and this time I really don't agree with their protest. And where can I get the money for the gas, time and waste of energy back?
My work-out this evening was great, despite the unexpected quiet arrival of 'that time of the month'. I spend my night hanging in front of the tv, we watched a lot of lousy programs with stupid people;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home