Sunday, February 18, 2007

In the good ole' student days (when I was pretending to study medicine) Oscar introduced this dish to me: 'Bietenstamp'. It is now (finally!) available in the supermarket as a ready-to-go-meal. (officially a vegetarian dish, but this one came with added meatbalthingy;) FYI: Originally we would put cheese in it to raise the gross-out factor:) It looks smashing and it tastes heavenly (I'm serious) I present to you: 'Stomped Beets':



Nothing like a little shoe-shopping to make me feel better, they are smaller than my usual pointy gentleman-shoes, that will take some getting used to;)



More shopping for comfort: pictureframes, funky towel, bracelets with skulls (because I'm so frickin' tough) and a bouncy pig for my pink toilet.



Today I unwrapped and checked the parts for building my new Acrylic ComputerCase, this is the before picture (hopefully I will be able to show the result soon...;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home