Monday, August 06, 2007

The Livingroom Project 2007 - result!
I'm done! You've seen The before pictures and the work in progress, now it's time to show off the result of all my hard work;)
But first a thank you to those of you who helped me, either physically or emotionally - you know who you are. *hugs*

On with the final stages of the project:
blood, sweat and tears in four chapters...

1. Putting the bookworm back on the wall together with brotherdearest:




2. Picking the right colour(s) after some tears and tests...






3. In the middle of the wallproject I noticed a rusty pipe...


... that could also use a lick of paint (well, two really;)


4. After all that painting, I finally put the furniture back in its original place:
Front...


...to...


...back!


Okay, I lied: I left the locker on the right side of the room....


...and now the magazine-rack is on the left:


Ehm, I think I confused the left and the right side. Oh well: from whatever direction I'm looking at the wall, I'm very pleased with the result :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home