Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Harry Potter Marathon Weekend 2009
You've seen the program, now I offer you pictures of my awesome weekend of awesomeness. I had invited people to join me in watching all five Harry Potter films up in my attic. I had expected one or two people to be crazy enough to come over, as it turns out I have more mad friends than I thought:)
My brilliant weekend was concluded with a trip to the cinema for The Half-Blood Prince. But you will find no spoilers here, only pics of my Potter Posse. They are the best!

I decorated the attic and had loads of food to get everyone in the magical mood:

In the HoneyDukes' Candy Corner: colourful marshmellows and the original Bernie Bott's Every Flavour Beans and Drooble's Best Blowing Gum :)


More candy: loads of chocolate, magic colourballs and of course Sherbet Lemons!

Before we begin the marathon, let me introduce you to the Potter Posse:

Oscar, Silvia, Gayleen, Benthe, Hans and me.

After The Philosopher's Stone, it was time for dinner:

My infamous pasta/spinach dish with a blue cheese/strawberry-salad made by Benthe.


(For dessert we had chocolate strawberry-cheesecake made by Gayleen)

We are ready for The Chamber Of Secrets \o/


After the first two films we sadly had to say goodbye to Oscar. The remaining Posse stayed up until midnight: we enjoyed a special program filled with Potter Parodies, like this one:)

I managed to create some sort of bed for everyone. To my surprise we also succeeded in coordinating the bathroom arrangements without getting in each other's way :)
After breakfast we watched The Prisoner Of Azkaban. Then we went downstairs to get food and brought lunch up to the attic for The Goblet Of Fire:


View from the front row:


After dinner we watched The Order Of The Phoenix.
This is us after five films:

Gayleen went home afterwards, the rest spent another night.

On Monday morning we said goodbye to Silvia. At night Benthe, Hans and I picked up Jelle from the trainstation and the four of us went to the cinema for The Half-Blood Prince:


Heh, look who's lurking behind us;)

Did I already say it was an awesome weekend?

Who's up for it next year?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7/21/2009 07:03:00 pm, Blogger Hans Kuipers said...

It was cool! :-) Leuke foto's ook!

 
At 7/22/2009 11:14:00 am, Blogger BeeLikeJ said...

It totally was:) Tnx.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home