Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Last weekend I emptied out my wardrobe. I was finally ready to get rid of my oversized clothes. I had a lot of them. Getting them all sorted was strangely emotional and definitely a big step.

Here's my wardrobe before:


...and after:


To visualize:


I also cleaned out my closet a bit more:


result: more room for blankets:


Oh, I also had some clothes in the laundry:


And these I will save in the attic for sentimental reasons:


But these are going to either the thriftshop or the salvationarmy:


To reward myself for taking another big step I bought new clothes, from the ladies department this time!

New shirt:


New blouse (yes, it's meant to be wrinkly):


Pssst: I love comments here or in my livejournal :-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10/13/2009 09:04:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new tops look very nice! (But I know the loss of the old, comfortable items will be a source of angst for a while!)

 
At 10/13/2009 10:35:00 pm, Blogger BeeLikeJ said...

Thank you:) I haven't had the courage to wear them out in public yet, but I'm planning to dress like a lady later this week... (until then I'm wearing one of my comfortable wide shirts)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home