Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dyed my hair yesterday and today I posted papercards.
(My life, so exciting;)


Okay, fine, call it gray, whatever :-p I thought it was time for a new colour. The package said pure plum. That's pretty close to what the result looks like;)


To protect the mail from fireworks, in November and December all the mailboxes get this special small slot installed that only fits two letters at once. I suppose I should be happy there still is a mailbox in my neighbourhood, because last year they were all removed because of the fireworks. Yes, I live in a very nice part of town, thanks for asking.
(FYI: fireworks are only allowed to be lit on New Year's Eve and can only legally be bought three days before that, but somehow some people always manage to indulge in their lack of patience and consideration for others)


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand this is me with my new hair colour (without and with flash) and my fancy new Hufflepuff scarf that my neighbour's kids gave me this afternoon; an early birthday present, so very awesome. \o/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home