Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Mum got to sleep in this morning, so there was no fighting over and or in the bathroom;)
While I was putting on my coat, it was pooring down, but after I was done wrestling with my waterproof pants and got on my bike of course the rain had stopped and it stayed dry until I got on the bus, sigh.
After finishing the first set up of the Amaloco Darkroom-Paper (it's a firm that makes chemicals for photography, honest;) and some simple changes to a clients stationary (that I had to adjust to the website, instead of doing it the other way around, the way it's supposed to be done: first (have someone) think of a company-style and then do the windowdressing, please) I spent the rest of the day archiving stuff. It's kind of relaxing work, even though you have to stand up all the time, 'cause while you're working you can enjoy the smell of the bakery next door: m-m-m:)
At home I had a fight with some lights and rechargable batteries: for some strange reason they don't wanna play together, very annoying:-[ (Any suggestions?)
I was planning on spending the night in my attic-cinema, but stayed the first half of the evening in front of the tv for 'Bowfinger' (I have no shame;) Later I went upstairs for a private-viewing of 'Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back' and in the meantime thought of some more things that could be usefull up there, like a light with a switch near the seat, so I don't have to get up when I get confused with al my remotes;) For now I'm using a flashlight (US, torch for UK:) to figure them all out;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home