Sunday, August 29, 2004

Trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring: what idiot sets her alarm on a Sunday? Oh, that would be me, aargh. I was so tired last night and probably already half asleep when I unlocked that ringingdivice on my alarmclock:-[. TG I realised it was Sunday even when that bloody thing went off, but it still took my heart a couple of minutes to calm down, before I could get back to sleep, grrr.
It was around ten a.m. that I really got up and I started the day doing the dishes and making a list of my video-, dvd- and divxcollection. I really need that when I go near shops now, to prevent buying the same movie twice (too late;) I also returned some of my mp3's from the BackUpCD's to my computer.
Spent the afternoon in the attic. Didn't manage to finish putting the photo's on the ceiling, 'cause I ran out of pins and also 'cause I wanted to catch the afternoon showing of 'The Village'.
Had some trouble getting into the story, because of the couple next to me that had to explain every other scene to each other. After intermission they'd given up trying to understand the film and didn't care about it at all from the sounds of it and that didn't help me concentrate on the movie either, grumble.
Back home I searched for and found pins on my noticeboards, so I could finish the ceiling in the attic: a job well done and it's ready for viewing! For watching movies you'd have to settle for the smaller screen (1.35 m x 1.35 m), since the electric big one is still in the shop for repairs (fingers crossed) but if you're in the mood for a film: you're welcome:)
I missed the first couple of minutes of tonight's couch-movie. But since I'd already seen 'Someone Like You... (aka Animal Attraction) before, it was no disaster. I'd conveniently forgotten that ubercuty Hugh Jackman was smoking (litteraly;) in this movie (obviously sponsored, 'cause everybody was at it, yuch) which sucked, but luckily I don't have smellavision and I'm Queen of denial for nicotine-junkies in films anyway, so I still kind of enjoyed this very tasty tall guy (can I have one of those?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home