Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Yes, it worked: thanks to my pyjama-bottoms I didn't freeze my ass off and had a good night's sleep:) Still had to get up earlier than usual to get rid of all that water I had been drinking because of my dry throat, but felt a lot better than yesterday-morning. Less snot, more couching, very annoying, but at least I'm feverfree all day. Ate a lot of licorice at work, which gets really boring after a while, if only chocolate worked as well for a sore throat;)
At night I didn't use the very good excuse of being sick and went to work out anyway. I was admired by all (okay some) when Jurrie noticed how much weight I had been pressing on the leg-machine (fyi 120 kilo's, the maximum:<)
At home I relaxed 'for a while' in front of the tv (actually over two hours before I hit the shower;) but it was very educational: politics on Ned 3 and an interesting experiment on the BBC: fulltime parents took turns to take care of their children for two weeks each to decide who would give up their job... You may guess only once which one of them changed to a part-time job at the end of the experiment. It wasn't the male half of the couple, even thought he reeeeally wanted to... Typical. -sigh-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home