Monday, October 11, 2004

A new week, new chances, this time I'm really gonna update this blog every day, honest. See: this was today: a very chaotic monday, new orders were piling up on my desk, while I had to work on last-minute stuff, grr.
At home I found my refrigerator filled with off-price meals, that mum bought, even though we had agreed to empty out the freezer before buying any new groceries. And since I allready had taken meat out this morning we couldn't eat those new meals ... boy I really love living together....
After the delicious meal I cooked :-p we watched Sliders (rerun) and mom decided to come with me to the Sneakpreview. This time it wasn't really a mom-movie (unlike last weeks Wimbledon;) it even was suspiciously quiet in the cinema (most people check the internet for the suprise-title of the movie, I don't because then I might not go and usually I have a nice night out;), but we had an okay time.
At home my computer is acting up, which I hope is only temporary, 'cause I'm really not in the mood for trouble this week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home