Friday, January 14, 2005

Another fairly normal day, was a little late for work, 'cause on the way I made a stop in the cardshop and got a bit carried away;) Had a lot to do the rest of the day and decided to take a later bus, so I could go hunt the shops for an orange wastepaperbasket mum wants for her bathroom. Didn't find it of course, so I had to compensate and bought a lot of tasty stuff instead;) (didn't want to go home empty-handed;) Got sick on the bus, after eating a couple (or more) of 'fantasy'(=fake) chocolates, but at home I calmed my stomach down by filling it up with a lot of warm meatballs (small sized, don't worry;). I felt a lot better:-)
Spent the evening in front of the tv and reading on the computer (found a very interesting CSI fanfiction-site this week... don't ask;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home