Thursday, January 13, 2005

Okay.... yesterday, when I said I was gonna watch some DVD's, I lied! Instead I took a long shower and went to bed: I can be such a grown-up sometimes;)
But tonight after eating a very sensible warm meal (6 vegetables-mash with bratwurst;) I did sit down for my dose of Seinfeld. It really never gets boring, I could watch these episodes a million times and they would still make me laugh:)
Halfway through the fourth episode mum popped in* to tell me all about her afternoon with my grandparents, who came to admire her new appartment. Of course I made her sit down and watch the rest of Seinfeld, before I would listen;-) (I was very nice, even turned on the subtitles for her;)
A great evening at the end of a pretty average day.

*) a very clever reference to Seinfeld Episode 10 - The Apartment :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home