Thursday, July 30, 2009

London with Mom Day 1!


08.00 am: My backpack and me at the busstop near my mom's house


Mom and me, waiting for the bus to the trainstation.


12.42 pm: We're in Brussels!


Mom and Tintin (We call him 'Kuifje';) - WallArt, Brussels Midi/Zuid Station


14.59/02.59 pm: Brussels station, all aboard the Eurostar to London!


London! RusselSquare tubestation (subwaystation;) - it's windy when the train passes:)


Our hotelroom, mom's bed is in another corner, next to the bathroom - with an actual bath \o/


Lush, Covent Garden: treating myself to a basket full of bubblebath fun:)


Dinner at Covent Garden: Jacket Potatoes filled with bacon/chicken/avocado FTW!


Scored half-price tickets for Avenue Q in the Gielgud Theatre
(I saw it last year in the Noel Coward Theatre)


Mmmm, Melting Marshmellow Moment...

Day 2

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home