Thursday, December 24, 2009

Continuing my series of Snowpictures!
These are made on December 21 and 22, 2009.


Remember that picture I made on december 17?
Here are the same bikes four days (and blizzards) later.


Another bike that was parked at the busstop last Monday (Dec 21).
Isn't it a gorgeous sight?


The busstop. Yes, that is a McDonalds across the street...


... with Santa on the roof!


At the other end of my busride: sunrise in Dedemsvaart


The path to my work. (A ten to fifteen minute walk from the temporary busstop)


On the way to work. Bachplein.


I find the structure of treetops fascinating.


Detail of treetop :)


At night in Zwolle; funky tree (I see the face of an elephant:)


December 22: more trees.

The end (unless it starts snowing again. We may have a White Christmas:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home