Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"Sukadelappen"
I discovered the butcher added my favorite meat to his biological range! I tried to find the english name for this dish, but couldn't find it. It's beef from the shoulder-area and it needs to be cooked for about two hours to get it soft and chewy. My grandmother is very experienced in making this perfectly. Last time I tried it I ended up with two tiny pieces of blackened and burned meat... So this time I was going to keep a closer eye on the pan and supply it with plenty of butter and water...

Before:


After 98 minutes


Done! After about 114 minutes:)

Tadaah! Will taste it tomorrow...

"Kerstpakket"
Every year we get a big Christmasparcel from work. The fucked up traffic forced me to make two slippery emergency stops, causing my bike and I to fall over in the snow and making me drop the parcel. So I was kind of worried when I finally got to open it...


Fortunately all the breakables survived! Yay! Also: candy! Double yay!


Happy Holidays everyone! <:-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home