Friday, February 12, 2010

Heh. Feels like I started another tradition: the Friday dinner experience:) Just like last week I started with a sauce and varied on the recipe. This was supposed to have broccoli and mushrooms, but I changed it to green beans and carrots:)


The carrots had dirt on 'm, that's how fresh they were! I cleaned them myself, I feel so proud:) Okay, so the beans came in a jar. But they were biologically grown (as were all the other ingredients), so I still get some good-little-cook points, right?


Boiled the vegetables for a minute or two, then added slices of ham. Added the sauce.


Instead of grated cheese, I made a pretty pattern *g*


In the oven for 25 minutes (180C)


Tadaah!


Served with mashed potatoes. Delicious.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home