Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I thought we were done with it, but today it started snowing all over again!

This morning (08.00)

Parked my bike at the busstop.


View at the busstop on my way to work: see? Snow!

This afternoon (17.20)

The place were I get on the bus back home (about fifteen minutes walk from my official busstop, which has not been in use since August 2009 because of -and I quote the buscompany- 'problems with infrastructure'. Apparently the citycounsel last week agreed 'something had to be done'. *golfclaps*)

...Anyway...

I'm freezing, but cheerful (If you can believe that). Bus was half an hour late, but at least if came eventually:)


Brave bike is still there. Cycling through the snow wasn't as difficult as last week. It was easier than walking;) I got home around 19.00, about 45 minutes later than usual.

Oh winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home