Thursday, December 16, 2010

LONDON, day 3
Wednesday December 15 - 2010

I am so fucking rock in my new hoodie \m/


Yes. Another photo of another English breakfast; I just love sharing:)


Destination 'Cockfosters' always makes me chuckle. Tube to King's Cross.


Eurostar is over twenty minutes late, but I don't care. I have Lemon/Lime/Orange Crush to spent time with.


Train:)


Another slice of heaven: the aforementioned crush drink, lemon cheese cake and my book. *treasures*


Toilet on train with fourway mirror. Did I already show you my new hoodie? \m/


Arrived in Brussels late, but had plenty of time for connecting train to the Netherlands.


I adore the seperated trashcollection in Brussels Zuid/Midi. You would think the colours are plenty of distinction, but apparently we need different kinds of holes as well:)


Train to Amsterdam (I'm changing trains in Rotterdam though)


More reading...


...and eating; international dinner: juice from Boots (London), yoghurt from cafe Nero (Eurostar), chicken sate and chicken burger from Broodzaak and Smullers (Rotterdam).


Snow on my bike!


Cycling home through town: Christmas has arrived here too! (We of course have to celebrate Sinterklaas first before we can set up the trees)


Home sweet home; hello woobie, please accept my apologies and a new friend. We love to hug.

London, day 1
London, day 2

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home